On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Jack Ha<jack...@t-mobile.com> wrote:

> If you do a "adb shell" and "cd /sdcard", do you see any files in /
> sdcard?

I do 'ls -l' it shows 'sdcard' as '-------' in terms of permission.

# ls -l
drwxrwxrwt root     root              2009-08-19 19:00 sqlite_stmt_journals
drwxrwx--- system   cache             2009-08-19 19:00 cache
d--------- system   system            2009-08-19 19:00 sdcard

and when I go to 'cd /sdcard', there is no files there.