On Aug 20, 2:26 am, Dan Sherman <impact...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would imagine that robo defence is doing custom scrolling within their
> application, and not relying on a UI component for that piece.

They must use there own custom UI component because it's not supported
by Android 1.5. Most games won't scroll any child views but will
implement a single game View and handle scrolling "just" for this
view. At least that's how I do it.

Nevertheless, what I was looking for is view something else. To
clarify my requirements a little more: there is just a fixed size View
which is larger than the screen and you need to scroll that and its
child views in both directions. I hope someone shares his/her
solution.