Thanks Dianne. That was a nice piece of information.  A couple of
questions/comments.
1. Is there any way to retrieve information from the .apk on the
server side other than using the aapt tool ?
2. Just curious, why did you say "you probably don't want to download
the .apk to the SD card".

Balwinder Kaur
Open Source Development Center
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.