Hi Dianne,

thank you for highlighting this. I started working on Bluetooth API
for myself, just for accessing Bluetooth sensor modules. I've shared
the library to the community for people interesting playing with this
kind of devices, but it is not intended to be nothing more than this
:-)

I'm checking regularly the source base of Android and I'll try to
update my library to follow changes on underlying classes (until an
official Bluetooth API will not be available). Looking at the code, I
know that Bluetooth stack on Android is changing and improving...

Thanks again for warning.

Ciao,
Stefano.