Hi All,

I want to develope a application in Android just like Fring in which I
can chat using skype & yahoo also.

I found that using XMPP it is possible to connect the app with the
gtalk server & we can chat on that.

But I want the APIs for the Skype & Yahoo that are compatible with
Android OS.

I have done some R&D on that & found that skype APIs are available for
windows, mac & linux development but there is not any description
about Android OS.

Can anyone give me any useful link or code sample which can be useful
to me?

Thanks in advance.