Dear Sir
   My name is Mr.  Richard Garry  and  i am interested in purchasing Flyers
which i want to donate  to a  Church  .I am lookong for 40,000 pieces of the
Flyers with the size 8.5"x11 in full paper and i want you to the art work in
the atachment with a Red ink and with a doubles sided on the Flyers and the
colour should be white paper .I want you to print them on both side ...I want
you to send me an email and let me know if you can get them for me and also get
me the total cost including Tax and i am going to handle the Shipping myself
.Also let me know how you accept your payment before we proceed with the order
.I also need you full name and phone number so that i can give you a call when
necessary .Do not hesitate to contact me back regarding this order .I will be
wating for your soonest response .Thank you ..
Best regards,
Mr. Garry