How are you trying to do it?  You need to call View.invalidate() to
force the onDraw method of  SampleView to be called at the time
interval you wish it to be called.

Could you paste your code modifications to the sample code, please ?

Balwinder Kaur
Open Source Development Center
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.