The $ is used to seperate the inner class from the main class;

Example:

packager a.b.c

public class MyClass {
    static class OtherClass {
       void someMethod() {
         exception.printStackTrace();
       }
    }
}

would print out as ' at a.b.c.MyClass$OtherClass.someMethod
(MyClass.java:322)'

I'm not sure about the '2500'. It could be an anonymous class..?

  public void accessExample() {
    Runnable r = new Runnable() {
                   public void run() { ... }
                 };
  }

where the class of the instance 'r' is anonymous and compiled as
'2500'.