> > So...will ADC2 apps be used by people outside of ADC2 judging?
>
> No, apps will be removed from the device after the judging period is
> over. If developers want to, they may release their app into the
> standard Market, but that will be the only version they will need to
> support.

Ok, I understood, that apps will be deleted from the devices of the
judging people after the judging period. And no other persons can
download or install the ADC2 apps.

Now I have a question about the Eligibility. In the Eligibility of
ADC2 there is written that:
     "If you intend to sell your application after the conclusion of
the contest, you may submit a "trial" version of the application for
judging.
      We recommend that your trial version include full functionality,
but with a timed expiration"

Why do I have to publish a trial version of my app, or include a time
expiration, when the app will be deleted automatically at the end of
the judging period?

Thanks!
Stepmas