Hii All,

In one of my applications, I am pushing few image files say "xyz.png"
into the device using "adb push " command. And I use these files in my
application by giving their exact filepaths (say if I have pushed them
into /data, I wud say /data/xyz.png).

So to short it down, i wud say," I have a .apk and to run this apk I
would push few files manually using adb commands and I use these files
in my application by giving their full path."

But my requirement is that I should not be pushing the files manually
into the device. Instead I need these images to be a part of my .apk
itself. And I should get their fullpath which are the input parameter
to my method in the application.

Is there any way to do this? Could anybody please help me in this. Any
of your help is highly appreciated!!

Please do suggest.

Thanks
Latha