In Google Maps, when you complete a search and go to map mode
browsing, you see two types of overlay objects. One of the overlays
contain a title, description, and left and right buttons. The buttons
have different states (normal, disabled, pressed down) so the overlay
must be more complex than the default provided one. Can anyone point
me to the right direction on how to implement this type of
functionality? The only point of entry I can see from searching for
examples is draw() in ItemizedOverlay, but is that an area where I can
add buttons? Perhaps they are using something separate from the
MapView classes altogether, can anyone enlighten me?