Hi all,

I have a Service which enables/disables an application launcher
activity as follows. Can I change the application label from my code,
while enabling the application launcher?

"
ComponentName cName = new ComponentName("my.package.name",
"my.launcher.activity");
int state = install ? PackageManager.COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE_ENABLED
                : PackageManager.COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE_DISABLED;
try {
        pm.setComponentEnabledSetting(cName, state,
PackageManager.DONT_KILL_APP);
} catch (Exception e) {
        Log.d("TAG", "Could not change my app state");
}
"

Thanks,
Taísa