I am assuming that you want to get the activity eSkyGuide in the
foreground, correct?

In this case as ragavendran suggested, call an Intent to start up the
new activity. Something like

       Intent eSkyGuideIntent = new Intent() ;
       eSkyGuideIntent.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);

       eSkyGuideIntent.setClassName
("<yourPackageName>.eSkyGuide","<yourPackageName>.eSkyGuide");

       mContext.startActivity(eSkyGuideIntent);

Make sure that you have a valid context instance. With doing this your
new activity should be started.

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC