hmm...android.content.ActivityNotFoundException is a
java.lang.RuntimeException, and runtime exceptions are not enforced by
the compiler to be caught, but yes, they can be caught.

Balwinder Kaur
Open Source Development Center
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.