I have an activity which implements an OnItemClickListener.

in onItemClick() i start another activity --

                Intent intent = new Intent();
                intent.setClass(MyActivity1.this, MyActivity2.class);
                startActivity(intent);

However, I need to pass some objects from MyActivity1 to MyActivity2
--

I see there is an Intent.putExtra() for all the basic types, and I
even see a Bundle which is a collection of basic types, but how can I

tia.