hi bodies!
    when i want to implements a autolink func in dialog, i.e. when a
click the autolink, it will bring me the righit place: broswer, mail,
sms,and so on.
   when i do this with
               {
                  ... ...
                 TextView.setAutoLinkMask(Linkify.ALL);
                 TextView.setMovementMethod
(LinkMovementMethod.getInstance());
                 ... ...
               }

    if i click the Ling this will be a error that say:

     android.util.AndroidRuntimeException: Calling startActivity()
from outside of an Activity  context requires the
FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK flag. Is this really what you want?

    what's happen? or how can i finish my task?

    THANKS@@@

 good day!!!