You want /dev/mtd/mtd5 or /dev/mtd/mtd5ro  I forget which.  And you
will  need yaffs tools to do anything with the result as most desktop
kernels can't mount a yaffs image (get yaffs out of the android git,
the desktop tools are hiding in its tree).

More generally you should google for the writeup someone did on
"Android Forensics"

If "wipe" is to be taken literally you shouldn't find anything... but
maybe it shouldn't be