Hi, everyone!

Just a quick check about the Judging Application.

I have an app that was submitted to the market after the 1st August
and I have now uploaded it to the ADC under different package name but
left the application name and the icon the same. I am just wondering
whether the Judging App will make clear distinction between the apps
downloaded through the Android market and the ones that were
downloaded through the Judging Application. Let's say, if by any
chance, user already has my application, would he end up having 2 same
icons on the Home screen, one linking to the package downloaded
through the market and the other linking to the challenge entry (as
this would happen if you just installed those two separate packages on
your device)?

In my opinion, it might be a good idea to put all of the launcher
icons of the ADC Apps in a separate folder just to avoid confusion
about which copy is which. If you aren't intending to do this, please
let me know - I'll rename my submission to the ADC in such case.

Vytautas