Hi, my current problem is that I don't receive an intent. I have a
BroadcastReceiver and defined in the AndroidManifest.xml file that it
also should receive intents with these actions

- "android.intent.action.PACKAGE_ADDED"
- "android.intent.action.PACKAGE_CHANGED"
- "android.intent.action.PACKAGE_REMOVED"
- "android.intent.action.PACKAGE_REPLACED"

Do I need a permission to receive this broadcasts? Here is a snippet
from my AndroidManifest.xml

--- 8< --- 8< --- 8< ---

<receiver android:name=".PEPServiceReceiver" android:exported="true"
android:enabled="true">
        <intent-filter>
                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED"></action>
                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.PACKAGE_ADDED"></action>
                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.PACKAGE_CHANGED"></action>
                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.PACKAGE_REMOVED"></action>
                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.PACKAGE_REPLACED"></
action>
        </intent-filter>
</receiver>

thanks for help