Hi,

I have created a BitmapDrawable and have set the gravity to clip
vertically and to position at the bottom. Then I have added this to
the imageView object, but the clipping is ignored and instead is being
scaled instead. What am I doing wrong? Sample code below in an
Activity:

    LinearLayout container = new LinearLayout(this);
      LayoutUtils.Layout.WidthFill_HeightFill.applyLinearLayoutParams
(container);
      container.setOrientation(LinearLayout.VERTICAL);

      TextView tv = new TextView(this);
      tv.setText("Sample text to be displayed above image");
     container.addView(tv);

     ImageView iv = new ImageView(this);
     BitmapDrawable bd  = new BitmapDrawable(SOME_LARGE_BITMAP);
     bd.setGravity(Gravity.BOTTOM | Gravity.CLIP_VERTICAL);
     iv.setImageDrawable(bd);

    container.addView(iv, new LinearLayout.LayoutParams
(LinearLayout.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT,
LinearLayout.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT, 1));

     TextView tv2 = new TextView(this);
     tv2.setText("Sample Text 2 below image");
     container.addView(tv2);

I have even tried to set a small rectangle of 50x50 as the bound for
the BitmapDrawable and the ImageView still displays the whole image
scaled. All I want to do is be able to have the image gravity set and
clipped. Any help would be appreciated.

Sammy