Hi
It's the first time i release application in Android. My app is
ClapCard (in market i submit it as Clap Card, because when using
ClapCard title it said the app has already exist, maybe they compared
to the app in adc2 too....)

I started 3 months ago, doing the app in my free time (i have full
time job and part time job).
it's a 3 months with less sleep (averagely 5 hours sleep)
Glady i made it in time to submit my app.

My app is a social type. It's about creating and sharing animated
card. It's not like cards in web site tough, because it uses phones
cappabilities like web, map, vibration, sms, email, etc.
Because this is my first release, this morning i submitted it to the
market hoping that people like it and can create and posting cards to
make it more crowded in community. I myself posted 2 cards only, still
has a lot of works to do the tutorial page in website
(www.clapcard.com)

It's a real fun experience to do all the stuff since this is my first
app available for public ^^
I'm planning to make a puzzle like game after completing the website.
(will be my first experience creating game too...)