Hi,

I am working on a music streaming application and cannot find APIs I
can use for it (MediaPlayer supports files only local or HTTP). I have
a few questions and would appreciate if someone can help me answering
them.

Does Android SDK 1.5 support audio streaming (MP3 stream for example)?
If does what API calls I can use?
If doesn't what are the plans for future SDK releases that would
support streaming?
Are there any suggested work arounds until the streaming is supported
(like temp files etc)?

Thanks,
Vlad