There are many many ways to do this, so it partially depends on your
capabilities. PHP is fine, but if you prefer Java then JBOSS is one
way; there are a number of Java-based solutions including JavaEE and
Google App Engine.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.