Is there a definitive list of currently known App Widget defects &
limitations? I know of a few simply because they've been confirmed on
this forum (and have seen them for myself) but it's hard to
distinguish between expected, but limited, behavior, true defects, and
possible unexpected or misuse of app widgets.

I've looked through the public defects, searching on appwidget,
widget, and "app widget" but few are confirmed and not all are even
there.

Thanks!