Hey,

I'm supposed to develop an app which behave like that:
The User starts the app and can select between different
configurations. Depending on the selection there are different colors,
drawables and strings (e.g. urls for webservice-calls) to display. All
the code-stuff is the same.

My first intention to do so was themes....
- is it possible to include somehow strings in themes?
- what shall I do with styles which are referenced in some layout-xml
(which are the same for all configs) and should use different colors.
can't define colors or styles multiple times and don't want to change
that manually (when user selects by code).

someone has any ideas? pls ask, if it's not understandable...

thanks, Tim