Hi I'm trying to received missed call notifications to my application,
however I cant find one which is a specific listener for a missed
call, I could poll/use the TelephonyManager.GetCall() method for a
CALL_STATE_RINGING which then turns to CALL_STATE_IDLE without a
CALL_STATE_OFFHOOK in between I suppose but Im not sure if im missing
something or if this is the _best_ way. Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks in advance

System:
Vista 32Bit
Eclipse J2EE