Hello,

I need to get recently visited web pages  so i am using following
permission. I got its reference from
http://github.com/android/platform_packages_apps_browser/blob/0cb2af7646d0a41c0543a086021df3042bfc814a/AndroidManifest.xml.
But it is giving me error. can some one tell me what is wrong in it ?

<uses-permission
android:name="com.android.browser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/>
    <uses-permission
android:name="com.android.browser.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"/

    <!-- Allows an application to read the user Browser's history and
bookmarks. -->

    <permission
android:name="com.android.browser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"
        android:permissionGroup="android.permission-
group.PERSONAL_INFO"
        android:label="string/permlab_readHistoryBookmarks"
        android:description="string/permdesc_readHistoryBookmarks"
        android:protectionLevel="dangerous" />

    <!-- Allows an application to write (but not read) the user
Browser's history and bookmarks. -->

    <permission
android:name="com.android.browser.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS"
        android:permissionGroup="android.permission-
group.PERSONAL_INFO"
        android:label="string/permlab_writeHistoryBookmarks"
        android:description="string/permdesc_writeHistoryBookmarks"
        android:protectionLevel="dangerous" />

</manifest>