Hi, i am capturing video with the code below. But there is problem on
video quality, that is, when I capture video with applicaiton I wrote
its quality is not as well as video quality of telepohnes' which is
recorded by Camcorder.

public CamcorderPreview(Context context, AttributeSet attrs) {
        super(context, attrs);
        holder = getHolder();
        holder.addCallback(this);
        holder.setType(SurfaceHolder.SURFACE_TYPE_PUSH_BUFFERS);
        recorder = new MediaRecorder();
        recorder.setAudioSource(MediaRecorder.AudioSource.MIC);
        recorder.setVideoSource(MediaRecorder.VideoSource.CAMERA);
        recorder.setOutputFormat(MediaRecorder.OutputFormat.THREE_GPP);
        recorder.setMaxDuration(MAX_RECORDING_DURATION_MS);
         recorder.setVideoSize(352,288);
         createVideoPath();
                 recorder.setOutputFile(mCameraVideoFilename);
                  recorder.setVideoEncoder
(MediaRecorder.VideoEncoder.H263);
                  recorder.setAudioEncoder
(MediaRecorder.AudioEncoder.AMR_NB);

                 recorder.setPreviewDisplay(holder.getSurface());
}