Hi,

I am currently just registering Broadcast Receiver for reading
incoming messages. And this also works in Background which is what I
required. Now is that Broadcast Receiver unregistered by Android
Application Manager automatically or will it be able to process every
incoming message.

I just want to read incoming message process it and if it contains a
specific content then send the current location of that  to the number
from which the message arrived.

Will just extending Broadcast Receiver do the work or will I need to
implement it as Service so that it runs forever. I have checked the
Broadcast Receiver it works for now.

One more question when will this Broadcast Receiver be called. Suppose
the mobile is switched on then will this receiver be registered
automatically.

Regards
Sunil