On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:41 AM, drago <sdrag...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great answer! So problem in my activity :) In old version of SDK 1.1
> there was no restrictions in view hierarchy.

There most certainly were restrictions.  You were flirting on the edge of
them, and 1.5 uses a little more stack space in some places and put you
over.

> Application was already
> optimized on the beginnin of woriking with SDK 1.5 when you wrote me
> the same answer). Delete something else means that I must to delete
> some useful controls from my Application.

There is nothing about this that limits the number of controls you can put
on the screen, you just need to flatten your view hierarchy by using
different layout managers (such as RelativeLayout) or writing your own.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

answer them.