Hello Jiang,
I too have a similar problem, I have multiple .so files, but not
getting where to copy those. When I copy them into libs\armeabi\
folder and using android code as :

System.loadLibrary("libname");
System.loadLibrary("libname1");
System.loadLibrary("libname2");

The application crashes, when control comes to the 2nd loadlib.
The 1st lib being the .so created by compiling through Cigwin(it is
bydefault being created in libs\armeabi) and is working fine, means
iam able to call native methods for this .so.

Did u got any solution to this problem.
Please help.

Thanx in advance,
waiting for reply..