I decided to start pipelining input to increase responsiveness in my
games.  Basically what I do is when the activity receives a Key or
Motion event, it sends it to a feed method in the game, which
encapsulates it with a time and whatever else I need and puts it in a
queue then immediately returns so the UI loop is never held up waiting
for long.  The main loop later processes the queue, applying the
events in it at the appropriate times.

This works great and makes the games snappy, although now I'm starting
to miss touch events intermittently.  I realized that the events could
be recycled objects and that could make them not safe to queue.  Is
this the case or is it safe to queue them for deferred processing like
I'm doing?