It's probably about time we introduced our app to the world, here
goes...

Application: AugSatNav
Category: Travel
application to overlay navigation information directly upon a live
video feed of the road ahead.
Extended description and screenshots are available at our website:
http://www.phyora.com/

Please excuse the reflections on the screen of my HTC Hero (its very
hard taking photos of your screen outside)
The app itself works great on foot, the compass in our HTC Hero
suffers from interference when used inside a vehicle.
It was a challenging app to build but I think it has the wow factor we
were going for!

As with most other devs, we have made significant improvements since
the deadline; ultimately though, the app still works as intended.