> I don't trust your solution.

Heh... I didn't trust it at first either, but I've been playing around
with it today. It seems OK. It also seems similiar to what you
suggested... using an if/else after shouldOverrideUrlLoading. I tried
to understand what you and Mark Murphy posted about Intents and
Activities, but I wasn't able to get it working.

As for the double negative in my code, I'm not sure it's bad. I'm not
actually using it to do anything... only grab the url so the WebView
knows to go. I've tried switching True/False around to see what
happens. Surprisingly, false/false works the best.

There's only one issue left. If the user opens a new window, when they
return to the app, all the links become new window links.

I tried to get things back to normal using onStop() and onResume
() ...but my app would just crash. Heh, but I'm learning. And hey...
it's nice chatting with everyone here. How's the weather. It's a
beautiful day in New York City. Heh... maybe I should go outside?
Nah... I still have to figure this out.