Hi,

I am trying to change the ColorStateList for EditText. Instead of
Default color Schema I want the light Green Schema. I want each
edittext focus color to be light green. Also I want Buttons to be
green in State of "Pressed".

I have created my own ColorStateList with different states in XML. But
I am not sure where to set that selector for each View; I am using in
my application. Also I have just created different colors in
ColorStateList.

By looking at following link:

http://www.netmite.com/android/mydroid/frameworks/base/core/res/res/drawable/edit_text.xml

it looks like I have to create drawable image for each state I want
for each View type.

Any ideas/suggestions??

Thanks in advance.