Hi all,
I'm using SoftKeyboard to simulate some KeyEvents to application.
Everything is done after I had set the system keyboard (LatinKeyboard)
in Setting screen. But I don't want to do this Settings action. I want
to run emulator with default setting. If I don't set the LatinKeyboard
in Settings,my service(extends InputMethodService class) is not
started. I have tried to call startService or bindService but it seem
to be impossible to do this. How can I start my input service in this
situation??

Thanks for your reply.