Kumar,
When we started the ad revenue model never existed at all, not at
least in a practical model. While that is still a possibility with
touchdown, the problem is that since the software uses ActiveSync,
which in turn requires accurate reporting of downloads for royalty
payments to MSFT, releasing ad-supported versions is not a possibility
at all.
Hence that business model would be very hard for us to utilize.
By default the android market does not support the notion of a trial
period for a paid app. However, developers can of course release two
versions, one a trial version and the other a license key, thereby
provide some semblance of a trial period. This mechanism is used by
some other companies as well.

regards
-g