Hi All,

Over at www.androidbloke.co.uk, I am currently compiling a report on
who is developing for Android, what their motivations are and what
they are developing.  To this end, on my site we are hosting the
"Android Great Developer Survey"  I would be grateful for any
Developers to please complete the survey ( found here:
http://androidbloke.co.uk/android-great-developer-survey-win-free-training-and-other-prizes/
)  It shouldn't take any more than 5 minutes to complete.   You could
be eligible to enter a draw to win  a free place at an Android
Training course,  Android Training books or free listings.
 Your details will remain private and will just be used for the
purpose of the survey.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards
Grant