I recently installed the v1.6. And found few problems ( I would say it is
not as stable as the 1.5 ).

For some of them -

(1) - There are times ( if App A) does not get launched for one reason or
other, and if I try to rebuild ( build does not imply run on the machine
...), then I find eclipse IDE complains about - Build path is not correct. I
did not change the build paths or even the order... But as soon as I kill
the emulator, things are fine. Note that when I see something like this, I
try to clean the build so that a new fresh build takes place....

(2) Usually on 1.5 I high light one project ( then I try to run ), I can see
on console pane that it is trying to launch and finally activating the main
activity ....  On 1.6 I see it tries to launch other project that was not
highlighted, and make the thing slow.  Even if App B is new bullt, I did not
ask it be launched.

-pro