when i ran my old application in 1.6 i noticed that the progress bar
was not showing up on the screen.When i analyzed it further i found
the issue.The progress bar is getting activated but its not visible
since my background color is also white.When i changed the background
color i was able to see the progress bar.Is there no other way to make
the progress bar visible other than changing the background
color..Shouldn't the progress bar be visible under all background
colors??