Hi,

Following this topic, if i customized a view in "A" application, and
want to re-use this view in other "B" or "C"... apps. As i know the
resource ( the default background image or string in custom view )
can't be used in other apps. Advanced, if i want to release this view
to other android platform, how to deal this case?

Best regards