Yep.  For the other part though you can use this to disable (make it as if
it doesn't exist) and re-enable any component of your application, such as
the receiver for the widget:
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/pm/PackageManager.html#setComponentEnabledSetting(android.content.ComponentName,
int, int)

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 10:48 PM, nEx.Software <email.nex.softw...@gmail.com