Thanks for your replies.
I knew about the security violation. But I need to obtain some
information of other application's screen such as is/position/width/
height/.. of some controls. I have seen the source code of
Instrumentation class. It calls another application's Activity in the
way of creating new object with newInstance() from class loader
object. And then it easy to get screen informations and send event to
each controls. But I can not obtain the Activity object like this. Up
to now, I found a way of using Android Debug Bridge Deamon (adbd) to
retrieve the runtime informations. But in my real device (HTC with
Android cupcake 1.5), the adbd tool does not exist (maybe it is
configed different from amulator???). I don't know how to check or
install this tool to my devices. So I hope somebody else know about
this and give me a help.
Thanks in advance.
:)