My app takes audio samples from the Mic, and processes them. The app
works fine with the internal Mic, but as soon as I plug in a headset,
I seem to lose the Mic signal: I still receive data, but it is quiet.

The headset is functioning correctly, because it works fine for e.g.
phone calls. This suggests to me that my app is not doing something it
should :-)

I'm wondering if I need to do something in my code to change from
receiving samples from the internal Mic to receiving them from the
headset - but it seems a bit far-fetched.

This is with Cupcake 1.5 on an ADP1, radio 2.22.19.26I

I'd be most grateful for any advice/suggestions.

Thanks,
Julian