Hi,

I have a few pre-compiled static libraries,*.a files.How to add them
in Android.mk file?Finally i have to get a .so file .
Here is the Android.mk file I am having:

LOCAL_PATH:= $(call my-dir)

include $(CLEAR_VARS)

LOCAL_MODULE := abc
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := display.c
include $(BUILD_STATIC_LIBRARY)

include $(CLEAR_VARS)
LOCAL_PREBUILT_LIBS := lib1.a lib2.a lib3.a
include $(BUILD_MULTI_PREBUILT)

include $(CLEAR_VARS)
LOCAL_MODULE :=pqr
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := pqr_jni.c
LOCAL_STATIC_LIBRARIES = libabc lib1 lib2 lib3
include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)
But i get error like:
"make: *** No rule to make target `out/apps/app_name/android-1-5-arm/
lib1', needed by `out/apps/app_name/android-1-5-arm/pqr.so'. Stop"

What changes should i make in Android.mk?
Please respond.

Thanks in advance.