We're excited to announce that our second ADC2 submission Xeeku
Twitter has been made available free in the Android Market.

It's a full-fledged Twitter client with a built-in camera and a photo
uploader.  The unique features are that the uploading is automated and
photos taken are geo-tagged. An elegant photos carousel viewer with
map overlay is included.

Our web host portal also bring out the best of your photos master
pieces. Check it out yourself at:

http://twitter.xeeku.com

All photos are taken with original T-Mobile G1's built-in camera using
Xeeku's camera app without post processing.

It's free and available now. Search for "xeeku" to locate. Also follow
us on Twitter as "xeeku" for feedbacks and feature requests.

Good luck to all ADC2 contestants.

-J