I got the MediaStore to give me a cursor of the right size (it's 4
now, since I have 3 downloaded images) but I still cant get the images
to show up. Here is my code :

===============
public View getView(int pos, View convertView, ViewGroup parent) {
                        try {
                                ImageView i = new ImageView(mContext);
                                if (convertView == null) {
                                        cursor.moveToPosition(pos);
                                        int id = cursor.getInt(column_index);
                                        Log.i(tag, Uri.withAppendedPath
(MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI, ""+id).toString());
                                        //i.setImageURI(Uri.withAppendedPath
(MediaStore.Images.Thumbnails.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI, ""+id));
                                        i.setImageURI(Uri.withAppendedPath
(MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI, ""+id));

i.setScaleType(ImageView.ScaleType.FIT_XY);
                                        i.setLayoutParams(new
Gallery.LayoutParams(136, 88));
                                        // The preferred Gallery item background

//i.setBackgroundResource(mGalleryItemBackground);
                                }
                                return i;
                        } catch (Exception e) {
                                Log.e(tag, "Exception: "+e.toString());
                                return null;
                        }
                }

Again, thanks in advance for any help :)

- Moazzam