tstanly wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I used overlay to mark two point on the mapview,
> but I only want to removed one point at a time,
> but the mapview.getoverlay().clear() will remove two marks for
> mapview,

No, mapView.getOverlays().clear() removes all *overlays*.

> so how can I do for remove one mark only?

There is no direct API for that as far as I can see. You may need to
create a new ItemizedOverlay with the reduced set of marks, remove the
old ItemizedOverlay from the getOverlays() collection, and add in the
replacement. Or, you could try calling populate() again and see if that
will clear and re-add all of the marks (minus whichever one you are
trying to get rid of).

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Need Android talent? Ask on HADO! http://wiki.andmob.org/hado