Hi All,

Is it a must for me to call startActivityForResult under my class than
extends Activity? I'm struggling with my lab sheet. It's about Game of
Life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conways_life).

The source code can be grabbed from here (http://filebeam.com/
558274259ae956cb411897081ca1665b)

Now I'm required to modified the code such that whenever I press the
screen, it will start a new activity and prompt the user for input.
Then the input is used to draw the points on the screen.

The code is split into 4 parts, (GridView, GridDelegate, ViewDelegate
and grid). ViewDelegate is the interface class.
grid is the activity class.

My problem is, how can I call startActivityForResult from
GridDelegate? Because I m required to start a new activity whenever I
pressed the screen, and the doTouchEvent(Event event) is implemented
in GridDelegate.

OR any suggestion for me, so that whenever I pressed the screen, I can
start a new activity that ask the user for input?

I've done defining the new Activity class that ask the user for input
(following several tutorials online), but I m stuck here now. Please
help me.

Regards
Kwan