EcDiet wrote:
> I've been trying to order an Android development phone. It has not
> been available for ordering.
> Does anyone know if there are ways to expedite it?

It has been on backorder for some time. You may wish to keep an eye out
for one on eBay or something.

Also, since some people get confused by this, you only need the ADP1 if
you are going to modify and test firmware changes. For ordinary
applications, any Android device is fine for testing.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to *Advanced* Android Development_
Version 1.1 Available!